Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Well, I'm not sure that this is my favorite birthday but getting close to 59 1/2 is one milestone I don't mind...retirement here I come. I am ready to play now. My husband, family, and art are going to be my full time job, in that order, from now on.

I am starting out with a trip to Utah with my daughter to the Art Nest in June. They treat you like a queen while you are there. I cannot believe that my daughter has an interest in art now. She was never interested in any of my "crafty things" until now and I am excited to take this trip with her. Then my husband and I are planning a trip to Nova Scotia this summer. This is part of the country I have always wanted to see.

I just had a wonderful visit with my cousin and her husband. I saw her for the first time last year and they came back again this year. We have just become so connected after all these years. Now we are planning a cruise together for next March. It is so nice to have family. Family is special!!

I have an easy day planned tomorrow for myself to paint and spend time with my favorite friend, Lexy, my black lab. She loves my company. Wishing everyone happy days until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment