Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April already

I can't believe it is April already but it sure is nice to see Spring come at last. My brother and wife has been here for a nice visit and the weather has been perfect. We have been able to sit outside each evening on the patio with our wine and a snack. We went to The Oasis in Austin last night and it was a perfect night too, beautiful weather and Lake Travis was full, the boats were out, margaritas and food were great! Great time with family that are good friends too.

Thinking now of my list of "wanta do's" Now that the weather is nice I want to start my foundation mosaic, I have flowers to plant, I have my walkway to finish to my greenhouse, and I want to start painting my outbuildings. I will take pictures during my projects so that I am sure to keep it going.

I have 3 outbuildings to clean out and I want to get my cellar cleaned out so that I can paint down there this summer when it is hot outside but cool in the cellar. I am so excited about retiring and having time to do all the projects I want to work on.

So for tonight I can have good dreams about playing with my home again.

Good night to all and Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment