Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring in Texas

Home again, home again. I have been in Kansas somewhere since last Christmas. Came home for about 2 weeks, then left for California for An Artful Journey in Los Gatos, CA. What a wonderful time! 3 days for playing in glue, paint, paper, etc. Learned so much and had so much fun. We made a funky chunky coffee table book. It is something that will continue for a long time. A book that I can journal in anytime. I am already planning another one.

Then I went to KC to help my son move. It was cold and nasty but after 3 weeks we had him moved. I know he is still looking for things that his Mother put away for him but I will be back Stephen to help you find everything.

I wasn't ready to come home but work called and for now I had to respond. Soon my time will be my own and when it is I have lots of plans. I have been "gathering" for a long time (as most women do) to mosaic the concrete foundation around by back porch. Weather is with me now and I hope to get started soon, so I will be posting pictures of my work as I go.

Weather is beautiful, pictures are good for the taking, time has slowed down, relationships are growing, time will take care of things that I don't have to worry about anymore. Life is good and I am going to make the most of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment