Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My opening picture

I forgot to add a little note about my header picture. I wanted to tell everyone a little about it...It is the front of our old farm garage and I painted it after 9/11. It has faided a bit and I am going to repaint it this summer if I can find the time but it is very special to me. First of all I love where I live, our house is old, built in 1895, worn old wood floors, no closets, little bathroom that was built in during the 50's, old out buildings that all need painted but it is home. Our property sits just off the highway in the middle of fields of hay that smell so good after the rain. My big black lab, Lexy, loves the fields to run and play and it is wonderful to watch her. Anyway I just wanted everyone to know that the picture is real and you can drive by my house anytime and see it from the highway. And if you ever do see this in your travels, please drive in and say Hello. Love to all. Omz

No comments:

Post a Comment