Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Friday, March 25, 2011

What a wonderful life

I didn't know life could be so good.  This retirement thing suits me real good.  My days are filled with busy work that I love.  I have been able to paint more, clean more, organize more, relax more, enjoy my family more, Wow!  what a great feeling!

I think I told you about opening my Esty Shop soon and I have been working hard to go through boxes and drawers and closets to get things put on the shelves.  I will be able to make an announcement soon for my grand opening so watch out, here I come, ready or not.

I and a few other classmates are taking the Get Your Paint On Class again on our own so this will keep me painting.  And I will be taking another mixed media class in April that I am excited about.  It is with Christy Tomlinson at Scarletlime.  I'm taking her She Art Workshop.  Her mixed media is so cute and colorful.  Really fun!  I can't wait to see how someone else makes their art.  I love mixed media and hope one day I can find my way into the mixed media world with my own color and style.

Weather has been wonderful here and I am so much enjoying breakfast on the patio!  Wishing you all warm and sunny Spring mornings.

talk soon,

Omie

No comments:

Post a Comment