Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brooklyn Library Sketchbook Project

Hello everyone from Kansas. We have been at our home in Kansas for the last month so I have been busy with some of my projects. It has been hot outside but it has kept me inside busy setting up a new sewing room for myself getting ready for wintertime. I hope to be able to maybe finish a quilt this winter that I started years ago.

But I really wanted to tell you about the Brooklyn Library Sketchbook Project I heard about from another blogger. It is so neat!!! You receive a blank sketchbook from the library and send back a full sketchbook that you have made and it becomes a part of the library's catalog of books. They will tour the books before they return to the library to remain so that anyone can check them out. Such a neat thing to be a part of...check out their website and all about it from the button on the right side.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment