Omies

Omz Life with Art in It

Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Happy New Year everyone! I have been in KS for the holidays with my kids and today was our last day :( Everyone will be heading home tomorrow and back to work on Monday. Another year to start with new challanges. My son has a new life to begin and plan for this year and I am looking forward to watching and helping as he goes along. My daughter and I will be traveling with our business more this year and I am looking forward to spending that time with her. This will be her big year to take over the business so that I can be ready to retire next year.

My husband will be 61 tomorrow, WOW, I don't know where the time goes.

Had a great day, cooked for my family again tonight and had a neighbor over. It is now time to say goodnite and be ready to start thinking about going home ourselves. I have a lot of new things to get ready for myself.

wishing you all a good year!!! Pictures and ART are next on my list. Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment